Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. Pycnogenol contains 65% procyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers. Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health. Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
- Product Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 3 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0014H1LRO
- UPC: 021078003236
- Item model number: SN0323