Amazon Price: $10.34 $10.34 (as of January 20, 2019 9:28 am –
Foot Rot & Ringworm Treatment 16oz For the tretment of simple foot rot and ringworm in cattle, sheep, or swine. Directions: Foot Rot: Apply directly to infected area saturating completely. for deeply infected areas, clean thoroughly by trimming away all dead tissue. Saturate exposed tissue including folds and crevices. Advanced cases are aided with cotton soaked and tucked deeply into trimmed infected area. When necessary entire hoof may be submerged and soaked. Repeat approprate treatment every 24 hours until problem is resolved. Ringworm: Clean and soak infected area thoroughly. Apply 2 to 3 times weekly until visible resuults are evident.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00P2Y3A8I
- Secrets of Making Pet Food at Home Now Find Out Secrets Of Making Interesting Pet Food For Your Loving Pets! Learn Making Varieties Of Pet Food Through Simple Technique!
- Weight Loss Content Monthly - Special Offer Fresh private label content for your weight loss blog each month.
- Online Course: The Easy Way to Make Exercise a Permanent Part of Your Life Making exercise a permanent part of your life doesn’t have to be that difficult. One of the biggest problems anyone faces is time. How do you fit exercise time in? In this course we will cover that question in detail and more.
- Domain Name Madness Tired of getting the hot new flipping guide and finding that it is not usable? How is one supposed to start with all but zero and make any money? Well, that wait is OVER!! Domain Name Madness is the LAST GUIDE that you will need to MAKE MONEY with a tiny
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.