Amazon Price: $19.89 $17.82 You save: $2.07 (10%). (as of October 24, 2018 12:44 am –
Nitrate is one of the final products of biological removal of ammonia. While it is not toxic, levels above 10 PPM will inhibit coral growth and may irritate invertebrates. High levels will indicate not enough water changes, too high a fish load or in marine applications, not enough area for denitrifying bacteria to live. This test kit includes a test vial, two reagents and a color chart to determine the amount of total nitrate in the aquarium. There are two scales on the chart measuring 0.2 to 10 PPM and 2 to 100 PPM (Mg/L). This test kit will do 50 tests.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- ASIN: B001KPR46M
- Item model number: 8714079130385
- Guide To Help Teenagers Lose Weight 2 Of The Main Benefits to Helping Your Teen Lose Weight
- [PLR] Fat Burn Secrets PRO Upgrade Personal Development with Private Label Rights - Upgrade Package
- [New High Quality] Healthy Cooking 77 Page eBook and 260+ Pieces Of Content with PLR Brand new, fresh Healthy Cooking authority content with PLR rights. 77 page eBook, shopping list, 15 articles, 150 + images, videos, tweets, recipe ebooks, 2 infographics, research lists and more.
- 3 Online Nutrition and Fitness Course Bundle (1)Nutrition Facts: Lose Weight, Tone Up and Dominate a 1)Nutrition Facts: Lose Weight, Tone Up and Dominate at Life
2)The Secrets To Shredding Unwanted Body Fat
3)The Most Effective Ways to Master Your Health and Fitness
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.