Fitbit Flex 2 REVIEW!
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Wristband Review
Fitbit Charge 2 REVIEW!
Fitbit Alta REVIEW!
Reviews Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Sleep Wristband Black
Best Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband – 2016
Fitbit Force Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband REVIEW
Fitbit Flex Review
Price Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Sleep Wristband Black Re
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Wristband with Jan Muller
Make fitness a lifestyle with Fitbit Flex—a slim, stylish device that tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. See how every day stacks up with LEDs that light up like a scoreboard as you get closer to your goal. Then wear it at night to measure your sleep quality and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm. Day or night, Flex fits comfortably around your wrist, is water-resistant, and has a 5-day battery life. It also syncs to computers and 150+ leading smartphones, so you can access your stats anywhere and see your progress in charts and graphs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS What mobile devices are supported for syncing?
The Fitbit Flex can sync directly to select iOS and Android devices. IOS: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini. Android: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S4
How do I charge my flex?
Your tracker battery lasts for about 5 days. To charge it, remove the tracker from the band and place it in the charger until all 5 lights are solid.
If you are having trouble, your tracker's charging contacts may be obstructed by microscopic dirt or debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Use hand sanitizer and a tissue or dampen a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and carefully clean the charging contacts on your tracker. Do not submerge your tracker in water or use abrasive cleaners. Thoroughly dry your tracker before attempting to charge. Be sure to fully seat your tracker into the charger, with the charging contacts fully inserted into the charging cable enclosure.
How do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not responding, it may be fixed by restarting.
1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port and insert your tracker into the charging cable.
2. Insert a paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger.
3. Press on the pinhole for 3-4 seconds.
Your Flex will now be reset. Take your tracker out of the charger and insert it back into the wristband.
Can the wristband irritate my skin?
The Flex wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. It does not contain latex. The clasp is made of surgical-grade stainless steel and contains traces of nickel. As with any type of jewelry, some people may experience allergies. Numerous factors can cause an allergy, such as a nickel sensitivity, reactions to bacteria that can accumulate in watch wristbands or other wearable devices, a reaction between the wristband and your soap or perspiration, or an allergy to the material of the wristband. If you notice any signs of skin irritation or experience any discomfort, please discontinue use.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.4 x 8.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BGO0Q9O
- UPC: 713524579838 745750683690 898628002649 043396312937 810351024798 810351024606 810351020295 898628002663 656107328419 603470069609
- Item model number: FB401BK
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)