The Flashback is a pocket-sized GPS device that can be easily placed inside or under a vehicle to keep a close watch on every movement that a driver makes.
The stored location data can be accessed by inserting the device directly into your personal computer or laptop via a USB port. The tracking activity recorded by the Flashback GPS Logger can then be viewed through the Flashback cloud-based software. No software installation necessary.
Its powerful magnetic mount and waterproof design allows for secure mounting inside, outside and even underneath the vehicle.
The web-based data analysis software will tell precisely where the driver went, how fast he drove, where they stopped and for how long. Having the Flashback on board a vehicle is like having a personal private investigator for a fraction of the cost.
Data recorded onto the Flashback GPS Logger includes:
– Route Traveled
– Active Driving Time
– Arrival Addresses
– Duration of Stop
* Small pocket-sized design allows for portability and covert placement
* Driving activity can be viewed on the Flashback cloud-based software powered by Google Maps
* Waterproof design protects the device from the elements
* GPS tracking accuracy of 2.5 (7 feet) of the device
* Powerful magnet mount allows for installation inside, outside or underneath the vehicle
* Logs the driving speed every second, showing the maximum speed driven for the day
* Logs the precise GPS location, date and time of every stop
* Fast USB download. The Flashback GPS tracker plugs directly into your computer's USB port
* Generate easy to read printable text reports
* Powered by a rechargeable internal battery
* Free jumbl car charger included