This modular system combines efficient storage, positive spill control, and safe liquid dispensing for 30- or 55-gallon (110 or 200 L) drums. It’s twice as good for the environment – exceeds EPA regulations and black modules are made from 100% recycled polyethylene that resists corrosion and stands up to industrial use. Base module with oversized sump is ideal for two-drum storage. Optional Stack Module doubles capacity and includes nylon strapping for safety. Sump Capacity 66 gallon, load capacity 3060. Size 49 x 59 x 26. The design accommodates either 30- or 55-gallon drums of Class 1B or 1C flammables and combustibles. Space-saving design is also ideal for storage of non-hazardous liquids. Gator-Tuff, UV protected polyethylene construction provides maximum chemical compatibility and resistance – preventing corrosion and deterioration, assuring a long lifetime of service. Molded-in drum lock channels hold drums in place. The system consists of three modules: base, stack and dispensing shelf. Base Module is the key component of the system. It is designed to accommodate two drums with a load capacity of 3,000 pounds in total. The dispensing well conveniently holds either five gallon safety cans or five gallon pails. Forklift channels facilitate relocation within the plant. The system's generous 66-gallon "open view" spill containment sump is located in the module. Spills, even drips of hazardous chemicals, are easy to spot and quickly cleaned up with this wide open design.
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 51.5 x 25.5 inches ; 138 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 138 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003PGRPHM
- Item model number: 28667