UniTherm FreezePro Drum Insulation Jackets deliver a barrier of uniform, directional heat where it is needed most – to tanks, pipelines, drums, buckets, IBC totes, and other temperature sensitive equipment. The advanced, all-in-one design of FreezePro eliminates the need for multiple product purchases and simplifies the entire implementation process while saving time and money. The end result is an efficient heating solution with the most cost-effective method for minimizing damage caused by harsh or freezing temperatures.
FreezePro Drum Insulation Jackets are designed to ensure temperature stability for temperature-sensitive products during the transport, handling and storage of chemicals, fluids, and bulk materials.
NOTE: FreezePro Drum Jackets do not come with an insulated lid. FreezePro Drum Lids must be ordered/purchased separately. FreezePro Drum Lids also fit certain sizes so make sure you are buying the right size for your FreezePro Drum Jacket.
– Flexible, One-Piece Design
– Adjustable Straps With Quick-Release Buckles To Ensure A Proper Fit
– Visible Logo Patch For An Easy Placement And Installation Guide
– Weather Resistant And UV Stable
– Maintains Physical Integrity For Temperatures Between -40°F (-40°C) To 200°F (93°C)
– (18 AWG) Grounded 120V Power Cable With Thermal Delivery Element
– Protects key components from freezing and helps prevent costly damage from occurring.
– Creates a safer working environment for your employees and increase equipment lifespan by protecting key components from extreme temperatures.
– OSHA Safe-Touch Standards Compliant
– Delivers an increased control of process temperatures to enhance production capacity by maintaining temperatures and minimizing heat loss to keep equipment running at optimal temperatures.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches ; 25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- ASIN: B01HMSN3RY
- Item model number: FPD4515-HE-C-01