Hot compress is perfect for: Muscle pain and spasms Mild arthritis Sprains, strains and stiffness Menstrual cramps etc.
Cold compress is perfect for: Sports injuries Toothaches Back ache or joint pain Fever or headaches Minor burns etc.
How to use:
1. Turn the lid anticlockwise to loose and remove it.
2. Fill with crushed ice or ice cubes to 2/3 full and add a little water to make the ice bag better fitting. Caution: Sharp edges on ice cubes may cause damage to the inner lining. Do not try to jam the ice into the bag opening.
3. If you want to use it for heat compress, fill with hot water instead.
4. Then expel excess air in the ice bag and tighten the lid.
5. Apply the ice bag to the required areas.
Please Note: While using ice after an injury to reduce pain and swelling, it also decreases blood flow to the injured tissue and reduces inflammation. For this reason cold therapy generally works best when used for 20-30 minutes every 3-4 hours or until swelling goes away.
Package Includes: 1 x 9" Ice Bag Pink
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B01II6BDPS