NEWSTYLE Healthcare Reusable Ice Bag – The ideal must-have ice bag for every household!
Trouble with sudden headaches or joint pains? Make sure you always have one of these ice packs handy!
It's amazing for icing down headaches, sore muscles, and other knee or joint pains.
Get immediate cold therapy by just putting ice cubes or crushed ice in the bag and locking it securely.
Its superior quality material and leak-proof design makes sure that the injured area remains dry and provides you with that needed relief.
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
Caution: Sharp edges on ice cubes may cause damage to the inner lining. Do not try to jam the ice into the bag opening.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
To avoid frostbite, do not use on skin with decreased sensation or lacks proper circulation. Ask your doctor if cold therapy is recommended.
Please note: This bag is designed for ice or cold water applications. It is not a hot water bottle.Do not use with hot water above 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B01M18ENA4