The Chattanooga Hydrocollator Protective Cover is designed to be used in conjunction with the Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac. Choose either a foam filled terry cloth or a standard terry cloth; both coverings help insulate heat and provides protection from excessive heat exposure. The foam filled terry cloth is constructed with a layer of polyurethane foam between 2 layers of heavyweight terry cloth, allowing for repeated machine washing and drying. Foam filled protective coverings are intended for light clinic use or therapy at home. It's available with or without built-in pockets that secure the HotPac within, preventing unwrapping or slipping. The standard terry cloth is constructed with 4 layers of heavyweight terry cloth, allowing for repeated machine washing and drying. Velcro closures secure the HotPac within, preventing sliding. Standard terry cloth protective coverings are intended for high-volume clinic use or therapy at home. The Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPac has been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. The Chattanooga Hydrocollator Protective Cover is backed by a one-year warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 1.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01AW4D2A8
- UPC: 010315349923 616784110424 792217755513 048694011049 888912162906 820140023642 026244046796 881942272683 764442731273 593159345653 785923053028 593159039590 811032370128 728795133702 795186424367
- Item model number: CH153HC11