Amazon Price: N/A (as of October 22, 2018 8:56 pm –
* About the product
– Can't sleep on a cold night? A cozy hot water bottle will work its magic.
– Cold Feet? Hot water bottles keep your feet warm and comfortable.
– Hot water bottles soothe and calm children.
– Hot water bottle can be used alone as a remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries.
– A hot water bottle is a time-honored method of treating sore muscles, stress or cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and other common aches and stresses of everyday living.
– Hot water bottles are easy to travel with, especially on a long flight or bus ride.
– This hot water bottle holds the heat longer than traditional rubber bottles.
– Also works as an ice pack.
– Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
– Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
– Hot water bottle can cause burns avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.
- The Raw Food Way PLR Newsletter Set Break into the profitable raw food diet niche without doing all of the hard work yourself. The Raw Food Way newsletter package comes with everything you need to get started right away!
- Guide to UTI Relief Find the best UTI relief in today’s expert discussion and find immediate relief for UTI today. Hurry Limited Offer Only!
- [Quality]Women's Health, Fitness and Natural Wellness 200 Pcs. PLR Pack Brand new, quality giant DFY Women's Health, Fitness And Natural Wellness 200 Piece PLR pack with 2 eBooks, report, sales materials, editable videos, editable infographics, long articles, many images and much much more.
- Your 90-Days Transformation If you finally want to get into the best shape of your life without spending hours slaving away in the gym every day doing workouts you hate…without starving yourself, crash dieting, or kissing all the foods you like goodbye…and without wasting another do
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.