– This hot water bottle is manufactured to B.S.1970:2012 safety standards to ensure maximum safety.
– Because it is made from natural rubber, some rubber smell is normal. Just put it in a ventilated environment for few days and the smell will disappear.
– The classic design of this classic home remedy bottle makes it the perfect treatment for aching muscles.
– The hot water bottle can keep warn about 6 hours if you use it in a blanket or quilt. If you use it outdoors, it will stay warm for 2 hours or less.
To ensure maximum life for the hot water bottle please follow these instructions:
1 – When filling the hot water bottle, DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. This may damage the rubber and could also burn your skin.
2 – Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum. When filling, hold the bottle in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid the hot water from splashing back.
3 – Before use, allow up to 20 minutes for the bottle to reach its maximum temperature.
4 – Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Handing should always be carried out by an adult.
Check stopper for wear and tear damage at regular intervals.
Bottles should be replaced after two years of use.
Hot water bottle can cause burns – avoid prolonged direct contact to skin.
Please click our storefront link next to the title on the top for more sizes, styles and combination options.
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces
- ASIN: B075CR6YZ4