Jewelweed stops the itching of poison ivy, oak, and sumac almost immediately and clears up the rash in 2 to 3 days. For centuries, Jewelweed, a rare plant, has been used as a natural preventative and treatment for poison ivy, oak, and sumac. Contains natural Impatiens Capensis, an excellent substitute for corticorsteriods. 2 oz. bar.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00A2AX4Y2
- UPC: 784922668134 072711670018
- Item model number: 67012