Running a business is inherently risky; thus adjusting the optimal balance between risk and returns is imperative for business management. The primary objective of this webinar is to demonstrate the value of integrated risk management and business continuity management on achieving corporate strategic goals and objectives.
Main points covered:
• The identification of the opportunities for improvement of current risk and business continuity management programs;
• The assessment of the adequacy of risk management and business continuity initiatives;
• Explanations of the concept of Integrated Risk and Business Continuity Management;
• A description of the range of risks that threaten enterprise continuity;
• The incorporation of risk management needs into all business decision making and planning.
Geary W. Sikich is a seasoned risk management professional who advises private and public sector executives in developing risk buffering strategies to protect their asset base. He is also a recognized expert in the field of business continuity and crisis management planning. He is a well-known author of four books and over 410 articles, papers and presentations on crisis management and business continuity issues. His latest book, “Protecting Your Business in a Pandemic: Plans, Tools, for Maintaining Business Continuity,” 2010, is available at Amazon.com. He has over 28 years of experience in competitive intelligence, crisis management consulting, business continuity planning, human resource development, infrastructure protection, risk management, business “War Gaming” and many other special projects.
Organizer: Endrita Muhaxheri
Date: January 23, 2018
Find out more about the ISO 31000 Risk Management standard:
For more information about PECB:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+PECBGroup