Waterproof protection Bloccs waterproof protector is specially designed to protect a cast or dressing to enable anyone with an arm, hand, leg or foot injury to bathe or shower as they normally would and with absolute confidence. This fully watertight and completely submergible protector can even be used when swimming in the sea or in a pool. Bloccs provides protection from water for plaster casts, dressings and bandages. It is suitable for adults and children with plaster casts applied to fractures or with dressings applied to burns, leg ulcers and other wounds. Bloccs is made from soft and flexible natural rubber and can be reused. Bloccs is easily stretched over the cast to make a watertight seal, preventing water from penetrating the cast or dressing even when the limb is fully immersed. Choose the right size cover measure around the leg or arm 2.5 cm – 5 cm above the cast or dressing to find the best size of cover. One adult size fits all and we recommend that adult sizes be used if the wearer is above 14 years of age. At Bloccs we realize how difficult it is to care for a young child with a cast or dressing. It is essential that the cast or dressing is kept dry but your child will still want to have fun with water. The Bloccs protector will ensure that your child can still enjoy bath time or even a dip in a pool. Easy to use and comfortable to wear, the Bloccs protector can be completely submerged. It is manufactured in the UK in accordance with the iso 9001:2008 quality system.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 11 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B007UONM36
- UPC: 754465674664 772195327506 749447021772
- Item model number: P6374