Famidoc FDES108 is an FDA cleared portable dual-Channel Digital Electrotherapy Unit that offers user the choice of 5 modes of TENS and 5 modes of EMS that is used to relieve acute or chronic pain symtoms, increase muscle strength and performance. The advanced technology sends out multiple preset electrical therapeutic waves through the electrodes. These waves stimulate the combination of deep tissue pain relief techniques and various muscle movements, relieving muscle tension among areas like back, knee, shoulder, ankles, wrist, elbow, waist, etc.
Two Therapies in One Small Device
TENS/EMS are two basic electrical stimulation systems in electrotherapy by stimulating the body's nerve and muscle for the purpose of pain relief and adjuvant muscle treatment.
Typical symptoms for TENS:Arthritis/Back pain/Carpal tunnel syndrome/Foot pain/Labor pain/Multiple sclerosis/Sciatica
Typical usage for EMS: Muscle strengthening/Rehabilitation purposes/Preventing disuse muscle atrophy/Increasing local blood circulation/Relaxation of muscles/Cosmetic muscle toning
• Two Systems in One: 5 TENS Unit Modes & 5 EMS Pre-Set Muscle Stimulator Programs
• 20 Levels of Output Intensity or 80 mAh
• Ultra-Portable: Use in the Home, At the Office or On the Go
• Body Care: Use for Back, Knee, Shoulder, Ankles, Ab's, Wrist, Elbows and More
• Dual Channel Versatility: Surround Your Pain with 2 or 4 Electrodes. Adjust the Intensity Independently by Channel.
Notice: This therapy is not suitable for pregnant women and hypertension patients. And it should not be applied directly over the heart/ infected skin areas.
1 × Electrical stimulator device
2 × Electrodes Leads
4 × Adhesive Electrodes
3 × 1.5V AAA Battery
1 × Instruction Manual
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 1.2 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B01MZ77YSM
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries required.