InYard's sensory swing is designed for children with special needs.
Often used by children with autism, this swing is made of a special fabric (80% polyester, 20% lycra) that allows the swing to be extra strong and extra stretchy at the same time.
The success of InYard's Therapy Swing has been proven by certified OTs and parents of children with special needs.
Why It Is the Best Therapeutic Swing You Can Get
– SOFT, DURABLE MATERIAL – Special fabric provides the feeling of human touch
– AFFORDABLE PRICE – Our costs are kept low without sacrificing high-quality
– ENDLESS POSE POSSIBILITY – Stretchy material allows for kids with special needs to swing, cuddle, hide, stretch, read a book, and bend in any position they can comfortably manage
– EASY MAINTENANCE – Machine washable (up to 86? Fahrenheit/30?Celsius) and air dryable
Is the InYard Therapy Swing the Right Product for You and Your Child?
If your child is on the Autistic Spectrum, has Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) or anxiety, this item is a MUST-HAVE for your home.
– Age: 3+
– Items Included: Fabric swing, shackle, 2 ropes
– Weight Capacity: Standard size – 80lbs/35kg, Jumbo size – 165lbs/75kg
RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Unlike others, we stand behind our brand. If for any reason you don't absolutely love your InYard Elastic Swing, just return it. You will get back every penny!
InYard waives any responsibility for the misuse and inadequate installation of this product. The user assumes responsibility for any injuries received due to use, misuse, mishandling or the improper installation of the product and waives any responsibilities of InYard. InYard will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this product.