Neck Pain/Shoulder Pain can ruin your daily life. Meanwhile taking pain killer can temporary relieve the symptoms, it can not ultimately solve the problem from the roots, not to mention all the side effects pain killer pills bring.
This neck traction can help correct your poor posture, improve blood circulation, it is proved to dramatically relieve neck pain caused by pinched nerve and bulging disc.
How does HailiCare Neck Traction work:
For initial results, we recommend using the device 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes per session.
1. Place HailiCare cervical neck traction device around the neck, adjust the circle to the appropriate size and fix the Velcro Straps in the front.
2. Tighten the spiral metal valve before pumping and open the plastic valve and open the metal valve (Ball inside the pipe)
3. Make sure that the collar is in a comfortable position and then stretch and relax your neck muscles before using the pump to inflate.
4. After pumping, close the Plastic Valve and the Metal Valve (Ball inside pipe) to prevent the air from leaking out.
5. Begin with the gently medium and minor traction, then move on to the major traction if comfortable.
6. After finishing the treatment , push back the ball first and expel the air as gradually as possible by slowly turning the screws. Please do not squeeze the device.
1. If you've already had a neck surgery, it's not recommended to do neck traction at home.
2. Do not overdo traction; it can cause more harm than good and over stretch your neck.
3. Follow instructions carefully and consult with your doctor regarding treatment time and frequency per day.
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B071ZZ8CRP