Lo-Bak TRAX Portable Spinal Traction Device by Lori Greiner with Carolyn Gracie
Lo-Bak TRAX Portable Spinal Traction Device by Lori Greiner on QVC
Review: Lo-Bak TRAX Portable, Spinal Traction Easy
Lo-Bak TRAX functions on 2 simple biomechanical principles. 1) A Flat spine requires less force to traction or decompress. 2) Pushing is easier than pulling. As simple as it sounds, Spinal Traction/Decompression has never been done like this before. This is according to the FDA who told us they had never seen a device designed to function like Lo-Bak TRAX and that we were introducing new scientific technology to Spinal traction. Lo-Bak TRAX is the first device to allow you to Target your pain exactly, either side to side or up and down your back. You can take control of your life and treat your back pain at home, comfortably in less than 10 min/day. Anywhere you can lie down you can perform Lo-Bak TRAX. You can even take it on long drives, on vacation or keep one in your cubicle at work because of it's portability. There really is nothing else like Lo-Bak TRAX so if you or a loved one has back pain? Why wouldn't you try Lo-Bak TRAX?
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 9.2 x 4.8 inches ; 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B009FEQACY
- UPC: 713757858830 740275048481
- Item model number: LB106