Lithonia Lighting has developed a low cost but very safe and durable emergency light that is needed in just about every application including warehouses, hospitals, apartments, office spaces and more. Pairing this emergency light with your red or green emergency exit light is a must.
– Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
– Track and Swivel heads gives full range of motion to point the light where your path needs it
– Can provide up to 24 feet of illumination with a 3-foot path of egress.
– Can provide up to 18 feet of illumination with a 6-foot path of egress
– Multi Volt Capable: 120 or 277V
– Two 1.5W LED lamp heads, totaling 3W
– 12 LEDs per head, totaling 24 LEDs
– LED Lifespan is 10 Years
High Out Nickel-Cadmium Battery:
– Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery
– 90 minutes of emergency illumination
– Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
– Two-state constant-current charge maximizes battery life and automatically recharges after battery discharge.
– Low-voltage disconnect prevents excessively deep discharge that can permanently damage the battery.
– Programmed to provide self-diagnostic testing for 30 seconds every 30 days, 30 minutes at the 180-day interval and 90 minutes annually.
– Universal J-box pattern allows for easy installation
– Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
– Injection molded with a simple snap-fit design for easy installation
– Corrosion proof and scratch resistant housing also resists discoloration from natural and man-made lights to keep this white fixture white!
– Made of flame retardant thermoplastic that can withstand high-impact
– Meets UL924, NFPA101, NEC and OSHA illumination standards.
– Damp location listed to work in environment from 50 degrees F to 104 degrees F
– 5-year limited warranty