This companion to the bestselling Introduction to Health and Safety at Work will help you prepare for the written assessments on the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (October 2009 specification).
It provides complete coverage of the syllabus in bite-sized chunks and will help you learn and memorise the most important areas, with links provided back to the main Introduction to Health and Safety at Work text to help you consolidate your learning.
• Small and portable making it ideal for use anywhere: at home, in the classroom or on the move
• Includes specimen questions and answers from recent examination papers
• Everything you need for productive revision in one handy reference source
This revision guide is written by an experienced lecturer who has spent many years helping students become accredited by NEBOSH. Ed Ferrett is former Vice Chairman of NEBOSH (1999-2008) and a lecturer on NEBOSH courses with both public and private course providers. He is a Chartered Engineer and Health and Safety Consultant.
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (July 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415519799
- ISBN-13: 978-0415519793
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.5 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces