Module 1: Occupational Hygiene Principles
Chemical Hazards: Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Training Video — OSHA HazCom Standard
Hazard, Risk & Safety – Understanding Risk Assessment, Management and Perception
SiteDocs Paperless Safety Management (Product Demo 2016)
The Right Thing to Do – What is Industrial Hygiene?
Infection Control Fundamentals with Nancy Andrews Dewhirst, RDH
Why you need Delayed Coker Fundamentals
Dental Nursing – Workplace Safety (Part 1)
health and safety products
3. Classification of hazards review of chemical, biological and physical hazards
The sixth edition of this popular handbook provides a thorough and up-to-date overview of the occupational safety and health field and the issues safety professionals face today, and does so in an accessible and engaging manner. An excellent introductory reference for both students and professionals, Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health provides practical information on technology, management, and regulatory compliance issues, covering crucial topics like organizing, staffing, directing, and evaluating occupational safety programs and procedures.
Author Mark Friend addresses all major occupational safety and health topics in this comprehensive volume, including safety-related laws and regulations, hazardous materials, workplace violence, the threat of terrorism, and OSHA's recordkeeping standard. This new edition has been revised and updated throughout to include new information on a variety of topics. Some of the highlights:
• The Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and related changes in terminology are addressed under Hazardous Materials
• The chapter on Industrial Hygiene reflect the recent changes in the regulations regarding the Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
• The chapter on Transportation Safety has been significantly edited and streamlined to provide the reader with a better format that is easier to read and comprehend
The book includes a handy directory of resources such as safety and health associations, First Responder organizations, and state and federal agencies. The latest edition of this go-to reference work reflects the legal and cultural climate of safety and health in an easily comprehensible and well-organized format, giving readers a wealth of occupational safety and health information right at their fingertips.
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Bernan Press; Sixth edition (June 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598887238
- ISBN-13: 978-1598887235
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds