How to Quickly Install Ardwolf A20 Keyless Smart Door Lock
FINGERPRINT DOOR LOCK: Great for Every Smarthome! QUICK DOOR ENTRY. NO Keys! (Ardwolf A20)
CB-LELEC M400 Security Fingerprint Door Lock
Ardwolf CJ8015 Electronic Keyless Keypad Door Lock
1. One hole needs to be drilled while the lock is installed. So it wouldn't be a good choise if your door can not be drilled.
2. Please confirm your door is left-handed door or right-handed door, and choose the suitable door lock for your door (Left-hand or right-handed).
3. Before enter the user code, active the keypad by touching it; press the enter button to unlock the door after the user code.
4. connect the computer by using the USB firstly when you check the system software.
5. Not waterproof, only for Interior doors, doesnt fit deadlock bolt
1. High Speed Processor Integrated The lock is powered by the ST chip, which has 25% increase of the processing capacity.
2. Touch screen keypad Stainless Steel as Raw Material. With a high quality black touch screen keypad, there is no more worry about leaving the fingermark on the screen. Stainless steel (304 grade) is purposely designed to absorb more energy without breaking. The stronger resistance to corrosion keeps a longer life time for the finish.
Front Plate (Outside Plate) and Back Plate (Inside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
Mortise Lock: Backset: 60/70mm Single latch bolt
Applicated Door Thickness: 30~45mm
Battery: (4 AA Alkaline of 1.5V, not include) 5,000~6,000 times
Rated Voltage: DC 6V
Operating Temperature: -15 centigrades~55 centigrade
Type of Fingerprint Sensor: Optical
Wake Up Time: 400ms
Fingerprint Input Method: Optical capture
User Capacity: 100(FP/PW)
Fake Finger: No recognition( Silicon Material)
Capture Speed: 39cm/s
Front Plate (Outside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
Back Plate (Inside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel