This mini doppler radar sensor module is equipped with supporting DC 4-28V wide voltage This is a mini radar motion sensor module is equipped with RCWL-9196 chip based on the doppler microwave induction technology. It will automatically comtinuously output the high level TTL signel when there is motion. 360 degree no blind angle detection and maximum 7m sensoring distance with adjustable delay time and sensitivity. It is perfect for DIY microwave motion sensor light switch, human sensor toys, smart security devices, etc.
Working Voltage: DC 4-28V
Working Current: 2.8mA
Detecting Distance:5-7 meter
Transmitting Power: 20mW
Output Signal:TTL(high level 3.3V, low level 0V)
Board Size: 35.9 X 17.3mm/1.41 X 0.68inch
4X RCWL-0516 Microwave Radar Detector Human Motion Sensor Switch
1. 3V3: support output 3.3V voltage, driving current is 100mA
2. GND: ground
3. OUT: controlling signal output, when detect the subject, it will output high level(3.3V),otherwise output low level(0V)
4. VIN: power supply input(4-28V)
5. CDS: trigger signal control: less than 0.7V, OUT outptu low level, over 0.7V work normally.
Connect the LDR can turn off the detecting function at night.
Regulation Function Instructions:
1. C-TM: reguate the repeat trigger time, default time is 2s, add the SMD capacitor to extend the repeat trigger time.
Repeat trigger time calculation: install the SMD capacitor, then test the 9196 3th pin frequency f, the trigger time T=
2. R-GN: regulate the detecting distance,connect the resistor the detecting distance will will short.(default 7m, connect 1M resistor, the detecting distance will be about 5M)
3. R-CDS: the VCC is in parrel connection with CDS(namely 9196 9th pin) through R-CDS. Connect the LDR at the R-CDS to turn off the detecting function at night.
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- ASIN: B06Y5G27G6
- Item model number: RCWL-0516 Microwave Radar Detector